Thursday, October 11, 2012

We've Made Best Sellers!!!

Guys, we did it!!!!!!!

Seriously, no joshing, real deal stuff here: Circle of Light is on a handful of AMAZON BEST SELLERS LISTS!  See for thine self:

KINDLE HOT NEW RELEASES

NON-KINDLE HOT NEW RELEASES

So what does this mean??? Uhm, well, I guess it means that people are finally seeing the series and books, and that I have the most beautiful grass roots reader friends who spread the word with all their hearts, and I'm grateful.

Reviewers are saying things like, "...the best couple of 2012!" (Dairy of a Book Addict) and "Her world and those that live in it are in a word, stunning."  (BoundByBooks).

How the heck can I not be happy about that? HAH! :)

Anyway, congrats to my hard core readers on doin' it like a BOSS. And hi to new readers!!!  I love you guys. Honestly. I'm already prone to great acts of sap. This is only making it worse. ;)

Mwah,
Jen